Have you ever wondered what is behind the beautiful bridge and guarded gates of Treviso Bay in Naples? If you only looked at its remarkably low HOA and Membership structure, you would be stunned to see the roster of resort-style for amenities available for resident enjoyment. Here are 5 things you may not know about Treviso Bay:
5. Treviso Bay boasts an 18-hole TPC championship golf course that offers a bundled equity golf membership with the purchase of a custom estate home at Peninsula, it’s crown jewel estate home neighborhood. This makes Treviso Bay the only TPC bundle that exists in Florida.
4. Treviso Bay has a 54,000 square foot private TPC golf clubhouse with dining, a popular bar, billiards, library, meeting rooms, a pro shop and incredible views of the final holes of the TPC golf course.
3. Villa Rilassare, the community’s lifestyle center, is the heart of Treviso Bay. The resort-style, lakefront amenity features a resort-style lagoon pool, a lap pool, poolside dining and bar, tennis center, fitness center including an aerobics room and a Pilate’s studio, and a full –service Salon and Spa. Residents don’t even have to leave the community to treat themselves to a vacation lifestyle.
2. Peninsula is the final neighborhood to be built within Treviso Bay, and these estate homes by Sunwest Custom Homes are built with Aercon concrete. Aercon is the only autoclaved aerated concrete (ACC) provider that manufactures their product in the United States and Treviso Bay is the only place in Southwest Florida this innovative product is available. This concrete is fire resistant, lighter-weight, environmentally friendly and is being included in the cost of the home with no additional premium.
1. Treviso Bay is nearly sold out. This landmark community’s streetscapes are lushly landscaped with beautiful fountains and architectural details, making it one of the most picturesque in all of Naples. Your chance to live in this one-of-a-kind community is coming to an end. Visit the new model at Peninsula this season to secure your place in one of Naples’ finest communities.
The membership structure of Treviso Bay is unparallel and worth taking a closer look. To learn more about this community and others in the region, click here for a digital Comparison Guide that outlines the details. To learn more about the estate homes at Peninsula, visit https://naplestpcgolfhomes.com/ or call 239.249.6830 to schedule a tour of the community.
Naples is the place to be for the Holidays. Here are the top 5 events in the area that you won’t want to miss!
As magical as the holidays can be, they can be even more magical in Naples. From 5th Avenue South to Naples Pier, there’s always some special way to celebrate this time of year. We gathered some of the largest events into this list for you, so that you can add them to your calendar when family and friends come to town-or when you’re looking for something special to do with loved ones.
Hosted at the illustrious Naples Botanical Garden from December 8th through December 23rd, visitors can see the garden in a whole new light- Christmas lights, that is! The already beautiful topiary of the garden will be decked out in twinkling lights for everyone to enjoy from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Get your glow on as you watch brightly lit boats and festive revelers float by on the Naples Bay! The event, held on December 9th, starts at 6:30 P.M. and is free for everyone, but parade watchers can best see it at Pincher’s Crab Shack, The Boat House Restaurant, and Naples Landing Park. All proceeds from the vessel entry benefit the Ricky King Foundation.
The Big Guy In Red is back in town on December 14th at 5:00 P.M., and he’s ready to hear Fluffy’s Christmas list! Bring your furry friends to the Village Shops on Venetian Bay to get a free photo with Santa himself, and view the adoptable friends that the Humane Society of Naples brought along. Plus, if you drop off your receipts from December 14th to December 17th, Venetian Bay will donate 10% to The Humane Society of Naples.
In its 14th year, Chabad of Naples is happy to share this event with the public on December 14th at 5:00 P.M. Visitors can expect a fire juggling show, games, crafts, and all of the kosher food and donuts that they can enjoy, all centered around the theme of light. At the climax of the celebration, a giant glow-in-the-dark menorah will be lit for all to see.
Naples Pier wants to welcome in the New Year with a bang, and they’ll do it by blasting a bunch of fireworks off of a barge on December 31st. Watch the event happen from the North end of the Naples Pier starting at 7:30. Viewing is free, but residents can get tickets from outside vendors who can take them on a boat to see the fireworks.
While you are in the Naples area, you may want to check out Peninsula, the newest neighborhood at Treviso Bay. Behind the gates of Treviso Bay is the crown jewel of Naples. Here, a resort-style pool, as well as tennis courts located at Villa Rilassare, can keep you active, and the fitness center and spa keep you healthy and happy. Every home purchase comes with a TPC Golf membership as well, so that you can work on your game on the Arthur Hills golf course as much as you want. Play where the champions do, right in your own backyard. Request more information and schedule a private tour of Peninsula Treviso Bay or visit our website.